1. OUTDOOR UMBRELLA: We just die over this one in particular. Courtesy of ZGallerie.
2. MASON JARS: So many uses from cocktails to candle holders to vases + with the inexpensive price tag and various size options, why not keep some on hand. Or get those creative juices going and use 'em for something clever of your own!
3. STRING LIGHTS: Change the mood of your setting in just a few seconds by hanging these to your outdoor umbrella or tree branches.
4. PITCHER: You're gonna need something to put that Sangria, Sweet Tea or Freshly Squeezed Lemonade in, right?! We pick this simple option from Crate & Barrel.
5. SPARKLING WATER: For just a little more $ than regular bottled water, stock up on a few bottles of sparkling water. Refreshing and pretty, keep them chilled and serve from the bottle with a few slices of lime.
6. SERVING TRAY: Add a personalized touch with this serving tray.
7. PERSONALIZED PLACEMAT: Go matchy, matchy and pick up some placemats, too.
8. PERSONALIZED COASTERS: Table pleasers + use them all year round!
10. TABLE RUNNER: Table cloth (bright or patterned fabric works great, too!) or no table cloth, whichever you choose, a runner pulls it all together.
11. POPSICLE MAKER: Put a smile on the kid's faces with a Zoku - makes pops in 5-7 minutes. We are fans.
Plus use the handy RedStamp.com App to send stylish party invites via text or email for those last minute get togethers!