Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simplified Bee Blog & Mother's Day Gift Feature

If you haven't checked out the ever so lovely Simplified Bee Blog, go for it! We love it and to our delight we discovered our Orange Vintage Block Frame Notepad made their list in a recent feature for lovely Monogrammed Gifts for Mom. We have just extended a deal to all Simplified Bee readers now through Friday on our entire Notepad Collection. Visit her blog for details. Hurry, deal ends Friday!


iphone case, personalized phone case, Dabney Lee, Jonathan Adler, Erin Condren, Moon & Lola, Personalized, Plates, Paper & Ink Designs, Monogramed 

1. Lucite Frame by Dabney Lee | 2. Jonathan Adler Pillow | 3. Block Frame Notepad by Paper & Ink Designs | 4. Erin Condren iPhone Cover | 5. Acrylic Monogram Necklace by Moon & Lola |  6. Initial Plate by Aedriel Originals


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely keep this in mind for when I plan gift selection for my mother. My mother is the type of person who buys monogrammed gifts on almost every vacation she goes on. I have dug through her collection before and have never seen plates like these. Thank you for the inspiration and motivation you have given me to find the best gift for my mother.

    ReplyDelete